Friday, March 7, 2014

Short And Sweet.


Alessandra De Gregorio Fashion Illustration
Short And Sweet.

There’s a rumor going around that Mother Nature will be gracing us with a few rays of sunshine this weekend.
And No, Adele’s “Rumor has it” Song is not running through my head right now.

If I’m wrong please put all blame on the weatherman. He’s got all the cool tools. I only have a remote that eventually takes me to a weather telling station.

Though I am looking forward to some sunshine, I’m pretty sure it’s going to take a 6 month long summer to defrost the ice cube of a town I live in. It’s been confusing because I keep thinking Christmas is coming up.
Its been a little awkward accidentally going holiday shopping.

I don’t know about all of you, but I am ready to hang up my giganto coat and trade it in for something 10 lbs lighter. Preferably in the shade of coral, because for some reason that’s the only color I want anything in these days.

True Story:
I almost left Duane Reade yesterday with 5 different nail polish shades of coral because I thought they were all completely different and I HAD to have them all. The next day I returned to find they were exactly the same.
So I took a color blind test…..I passed….Kinda.

SPRING. I NEED YOU. NOW. THAT IS AN ORDER. OBEY.
.....Please?
I will make you popsicles.
They will blow your mind. 

-Alessandra

Design and Fashion Illustration By Alessandra De Gregorio 

No comments:

Post a Comment