Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays! Love, The Grinch.





HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Tis the season for great style, food, and company!

In my household we take decorating our tree very seriously. It is literally so bright it could be considered an eyesore.  Up until last night I thought my parents took decorating our house for the holidays too seriously. Till last night that is. My parents were outdone by my brother’s very good friend, Mr. Anonymous. This poor kid couldn’t go out for drinks because he was grounded
(at the age of 23) for not decorating his tree. This will go down as the greatest grounding story of all time.

As for myself, I’ve never been a huge fan of Christmas. I always thought of myself as the modern day Grinch and green just happens to be my favorite color.
However, this year has been different. At WHIT (the company I work for) we have been playing Christmas music since before Thanksgiving. All this music has made me, to my surprise, cheerful and full of joy. So to everyone…
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

-Alessandra (the Grinch whose heart is no longer 3 sizes too small)

Illustration and design by Alessandra De Gregorio



No comments:

Post a Comment